So you’re in SFI and you don’t see any success,here are my 6 tips on sfi success
The answer is not to focus on why you feel frustrated because you are not getting a response but to focus on what you can do and show your group. Remember this is a business and not everyone will respond. Here are some things you can try.
1. Show them. First and foremost do the best you can at all times and set a positive example of what can be achieved in SFI. Your success sets the example and shows your group they can do it too. Don’t be surprised if your group looks you up and checks your results.
2. Tell them in a different way each time you communicate. When I was a trainer working for a company, the first thing I learned is that people receive and process information very differently than you think they will. So find different ways of presenting information which allows them to learn and digest it at their own pace and in their own way. For example, provide tips, write short emails discussing only one subject, do a Q&A email on one topic, provide links to resource information or the forum.
3. Let them know you care. Remember “people don’t know you care until they see that you care?” Find ways to relate on a personal level by sharing your business building struggles then provide tips of how you over came them. They will use your tips to succeed.
4. Communicate, communicate, communicate to everyone. Today’s ‘sleeper’ could become tomorrows ‘super star’ so communicate to everyone equally.
5. Always end your communication with an open invitation for them to contact you if they need help.
6. Don’t take it personally if they do not respond. Everyone is busy and life has a habit of getting in the way. Just stay consistent in your communication and encouragement and those who have a spark of a dream will someday respond.
Hope you enjoyed sfi success tips Now take a deep breath and get busy.